Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Got it figured out.

I finally got this thing figured out. But yea, if you guys haven't been to Digg.com you should check it out. Digg is the best place to go to check out all the latest in Tech news and in the tech world. I have a link to in on the left side of my blog. Also the other links their are really good. I wouldn't bother going to my Myspace unless you wanna see my ugly pic. But you should check out Mr.Harrison, digg, hak.5, and all the other sites.
I don't know how many people are going to be reading this blog but let me just say a few things about myself:

I'm a 17 year old senior in High School. I attend Abraham Lincoln High School in Brooklyn, NY. It was a good school up untill this year when they put in metal detectors and everything went gay. I'm still trying to figure a way to get my cell phone and my ipod passed the metal detectors without getting caught. If anyone knows how please let me know ASAP.

I'm into any thing tech related. I like to program hacks on my free time. If Igor is reading he knows what hack i'm talking about lol. If you got any questions shoot me an E-mail at StephenGomez@Gmail.com. I'm also giving away Gmail invites if you still don't have. For some reason people still don't have an account. It's one of the most secure web mail out their. It uses SSL so it's secure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home